EMS Training: Achieve Faster Fitness Results at Body of Beverly Hills Wellness
This service is only available in our Beverly Hills and Encino Location.
Unlock a new level of fitness with our EMS (Electro Muscle Stimulation) training, available at Body of Beverly Hills Wellness. This revolutionary approach enables you to achieve exceptional results and stay fit in less time.
How EMS Training Works: A Smarter Way to Exercise
EMS training involves wearing a specially designed suit during your workout. This suit features patches with electrodes that directly stimulate your muscles during training. The electrical impulses massage the muscle, stimulate metabolism, and accelerate blood circulation, creating a highly efficient exercise experience.
The outcome is a workout that’s significantly more intense, with just 20 minutes of EMS training equivalent to the effects of 2-3 hours at a regular gym.
Key Benefits of EMS Training at Body of Beverly Hills Wellness:
- Time Efficiency: Achieve your fitness goals in a fraction of the time it would take with traditional workouts.
- Muscle Stimulation: EMS training provides targeted muscle stimulation, leading to better muscle activation and engagement.
- Metabolism Boost: The process stimulates metabolism, potentially aiding in weight management and fat loss.
- Improved Blood Circulation: EMS training accelerates blood circulation, enhancing oxygen and nutrient delivery to muscles.
- Enhanced Results: Experience faster, more noticeable results with EMS training.
If you’re ready to embrace a smarter, time-efficient approach to fitness and unlock the full potential of your workouts, EMS training at Body of Beverly Hills Wellness is the answer. Experience an intense workout in just 20 minutes, saving you valuable time while achieving exceptional results.
Contact us today to learn more about EMS training and schedule your session. Your path to faster fitness and better health begins here.
ABOUT THE EMS FITNESS TRAINING SUIT
* Electrodes also in the shoulder area – for perfect shoulder training
* Perfect fit – for extra dynamic training
* Flexibility – by attaching each electrode individually
* Extra large electrodes – for better electric stimulation and more complete coverage feeling
* Doesn’t slip – (even when doing jumps) – vest and pants stay put
* Unisex fit – goes over tights
* Custom combination – different sized vests and pants can be combines
* Electrodes on the legs – both on the front and backside
* Leg straps – easier to put on
HOW DOES IT WORK?
In standard strength training our brain sends impulses that stimulate the muscles to contract – but we don’t have great connections between the brain and every muscle as we get used to activating only some muscles regularly.
Unlike regular workouts EMS Training stimulates all of the major muscles. This also helps build the nerve connections between the brain and the muscles – that way even the weak connections get activated.
EMS Training activates the muscle fibers in irregular order resulting in a more intense training, which creates more muscle fiber faster. Building more active muscle tissue requires more energy and also burns more calories, even during relation with EMS on!