This service is only available in our Beverly Hills and Encino Location.
EMS TRAINING CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE THE RESULTS AND STAY FIT FASTER THAN EVER.
It works by wearing a special suit during exercise. The suit has patches with electrodes that massage the muscle during training, stimulates the metabolism, and speeds up blood circulation – resulting in a more powerful exercise for the muscles and faster results.
The result is a more intense workout, where 20 minutes are equivalent to 2-3 hours of workout at a regular gym.
- Training sessions with a certified personal trainer.
- The EMS suit enables working out over 90% of the muscles in every training session.
- Easy on leg and arm joint as there is no need for heavy weights.
- We provide tracksuit and shower accessories
- Pressotherapy lymphatic drainage session after each workout improves blood circulation by removing excess fluid in the legs.
Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) uses small electric impulses to further contract the muscles during exercise movements.
Sounds scientific? It’s really simple.
Patches on the suit connected with electrodes send small electric impulses to the muscles. The impulses contract the muscles in a similar way to regular exercise. That way, as you move the EMS suit enhances your movements producing a more intense workout.
ABOUT THE EMS FITNESS TRAINING SUIT
* Electrodes also in the shoulder area – for perfect shoulder training
* Perfect fit – for extra dynamic training
* Flexibility – by attaching each electrode individually
* Extra large electrodes – for better electric stimulation and more complete coverage feeling
* Doesn’t slip – (even when doing jumps) – vest and pants stay put
* Unisex fit – goes over tights
* Custom combination – different sized vests and pants can be combines
* Electrodes on the legs – both on the front and backside
* Leg straps – easier to put on
HOW DOES IT WORK?
In standard strength training our brain sends impulses that stimulate the muscles to contract – but we don’t have great connections between the brain and every muscle as we get used to activating only some muscles regularly.
Unlike regular workouts EMS Training stimulates all of the major muscles. This also helps build the nerve connections between the brain and the muscles – that way even the weak connections get activated.
EMS Training activates the muscle fibers in irregular order resulting in a more intense training, which creates more muscle fiber faster. Building more active muscle tissue requires more energy and also burns more calories, even during relation with EMS on!